Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been experiencing a surge in demand for face masks and gloves. During these times of high demand, many PPE suppliers like ourselves have discovered fraudulent and criminal activity. Please be aware when purchasing potential false claims of our products as these diminish the value and integrity of our brand.
Solicitation of Available Products
ATTENTION, PLEASE READ:
Please be cautious of the following fraudulent actions:
1. Individuals, agents, and companies claiming they are representing walletz4u
2. Claims to have walletz4u products and will be able to provide buyer with millions of boxes
3. Request for deposit payment or full payment in order to secure required glove stock
4. Usage of walletz4u information to modify and create fake documents, certificates, and packaging without permission
PLEASE NOTE: If you receive an email that you suspect is a fraud attempt, or you are unsure of an email’s legitimacy, please do not respond. Instead, contact for verification:
How to avoid fraudulent acts/scammers:
1. DO NOT work with any agents claiming access to walletz4u products. walletz4u does not appoint any agent or representative to deal with our buyers. We only distribute our products through our official US dealers:
2. DO NOT work with agents from foreign countries that you are unfamiliar with. For official international distributors, please contact our international side for more information:
3. DO NOT transfer money to a third party or to any unauthorized bank
4. BEWARE OF walletz4u gloves soliciting on LinkedIn and Facebook. Glove offers on these platforms are fraudulent/scams. walletz4u does not practice in commission payment.
If you have been a victim of suspected non-delivery of merchandise by fake representatives, report to firstname.lastname@example.org
*PLEASE NOTE: That documents such as certificates, testing reports, product specifications, packaging dimension and weight, and production capacity are only provided to our authorized dealers to avoid any document forgery by scammers.
There are fake and unofficial products coming into the market that may use our walletz4u brand name and logo. These products are made and distributed without the knowledge and consent of walletz4u. Our face masks and gloves are tested to meet the stringent needs of our customers with the highest quality and level of protection required.
If you suspect a product you received is fake, please do not hesitate to contact us and send pictures to: